Sabado, Nobyembre 5, 2011

Halfway Done

Reading young adult books is another one of my favorite past times. I greatly appreciate fiction books especially when the story is about kids getting in out of the world situations.


I am halfway done in reading 'The Mysterious Benedict Society'. I started reading this book last year. After reading some chapters, I abandoned it because of the need of time for studying and of course time for my organizations. I went back into reading just this Friday, November 4. Maybe because I don't have anything to do for now so I went back to my book. As I read 'The Mysterious Benedict Society,' I imagine myself in their own shoes. The scenes were popping out into my mind as if it is all real. I really like to picture things out when reading books. In that way, I  enjoy it and at the same time I understand what was going on in the story.

Try reading and imagining at the same time. It is fun especially when the story is full of mysteries and adventure.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento